1. Of all the bands/artists in your cd/record collection, which one do you own the most albums by? Front 242. Every album and CD single ever made, as well as 75% of the side projects.
2. What was the last song you listened to (voluntarily)?: The Smiths- Stop Me If You Think You've Heard This One Before
3. What's on your record player right now?: I don't have a record player. don't listen to CDs either. The last cd I ripped was Snog- Lies Inc.
4. What song would you say sums you up: The Smiths- Unlovable
5. What's your favorite local band?: Doesn't Psychic TV live here?
6. What was the last show you attended? I think Psychic TV in January. most industrial bands don't tour.
7. What was the greatest show you've ever been to?: either Front 242 or The Human League.
8. What's the shittiest band you've ever seen in concert?: Sleep Chamber.
9. What band do you love musically but hate the members of?: Any fascist industrial band.
10. What is the most musically involved you have ever been?: Probably when Eric and I were working together. I still do music, but at that time I didn't really do anything else.
11. What show are you looking forward to?: When 242 is touring again.
12. What is your favorite band shirt? Probably the haujobb shirt meatbtmanifesto gave me.
13. What musician would you like to hang out with for a day?: I want to talk shop with Trent Reznor.
14. What musician would you like to hump for a day?: Nic Endo-
or Leslie Rankine-
15. Metal question- Jeans and Leather vs. Cracker Jack clothes: none of the above.
16. Sabbath or solo Ozzy?
If I must, Sabbath.
17. Commodores or solo Lionel Ritchie?
Commodores. Brick House and Easy or Endless Love and Dancing on the Ceiling? Pfft. No contest. (agree with you, Steve.)
18. Blackjack or solo Michael Bolton?
Can I use a blackjack to beat Michael Bolton instead?
20. Name 3 flawless albums:
Underworld- Everything, Everything
Haujobb – Ninetynine
Spiritualized- Lazer Guided Melodies (Thanks to ripmywingsoff for turning me onto this one.)
21. Did you know that filling out this survey makes you a music geek?
I was already a geek.
22. What was the greatest decade for music?:
The best is yet to come, I think. But probably the 90's: that's when electronic music finally came into it's own.
23. How many music-related videos/dvds do you own?: 6 or so.
24. Do you like Journey?
They're great for changing the topic of a conversation:
"Do you love me?"
"Um... Hey look, it's Journey!"
25. Don't try to pretend you don't.
26. What is your favorite movie soundtrack?
27. What was your last musical "phase" before you wisened up?: I was an industrial snob for years.
28. What's the crappiest CD/record/etc you've ever bought?: probably BiGod 20- Supercute. Only one good song on that.
29. Do you prefer vinyl or CDs?
neither. physical media are so 20th century.
30. All totaled, how much do you spend on music a month? hardly anything. About $20.