Air Liquide- Live In New York Part 3
2. A song you've listened to repeatedly when you were depressed at some point in your life.
NIN- Something I Can Never Have
3. Ever bought an entire album just for one song and wound up disliking everything but that song?
There's no reason for Gregory Grey, except 'The Pope Does Not Smoke Dope'
4. A song whose lyrics you thought you knew in the past, but about which you later learned you were incorrect.
Don't Stand so Close To Me... thought he said 'That big pinapple cart', not 'that book by Nabakov'.
5. Your least favorite song on one of your favorite albums of all time.
Lung, on Hooverphonic's Blue Wonder Power Milk
6. A song you like by someone you find physically unattractive or otherwise repellent.
Bittersweet Symphony... Richard Ashcroft is the ugliest man alive.
7. Your favorite song that has expletives in it that's not by Liz Phair.
Closer by NIN
8. A song that sounds as if it's by someone British but isn't.
anything by Interface. :P
9. A song you like (possibly from your past) that took you forever to finally locate a copy of.
Pet Shop Boys- Bet She's Not Your Girlfriend
10. A song that reminds you of spring but doesn't mention spring at all.
NIN- A Warm Place
11. A song that sounds to you like being happy feels.
Psychic TV- Roman P.
12. Your favorite song from a non-soundtrack compilation album.
U2- Night and Day
13. A song from your past that would be considered politically incorrect now (and possibly was then).
Beastie Boys- Girls
14. A song sung by an overweight person.
anything by :W:
15. A song you actually like by an artist you otherwise hate.
"Paint It Black" - Rolling Stones
16. A song by a band (whose members actually play instruments) that features three or more female members.
17. One of the earliest songs that you can remember listening to.
The Buggles- Video Killed The Radio Star
18. A song you've been mocked by friends for liking.
John Mayer- Homelife
19. A really good cover version you think no one else has heard.
Further- Insight (Joy Division cover)
20. A song that has helped cheer you up (or empowered you somehow) after a breakup or otherwise tough situation.
C-Tec- She Left
21. A song you've listened to while having sex.
Tricky- Suffocated love
22. A song not in English, preferably a foreign-language version of an English-language hit.
Peter Gabriel- Spiel Ohne Grenzen (Games Without Frontiers sung in German.)