1. List five things you'd like to accomplish by the end of the year.
1. finish at least 2 albums worth of music
2. build a theremin
3. lose 25 pounds
4. get my driver's license
5. leave the country for a week
2. List five people you've lost contact with that you'd like to hear from again.
1. Drea- my kickass korean rivethead ex from Florida. If things had panned out a bit different....
2. Mike Cummings- This kid was a blast, so much fun to hang out with, and a pretty good drummer to boot. I heard he's doing well, but I really miss stomping to Mein Herz with him. He taught the entire NY/NJ rivet scene how to dance, just about.
3. Paulie- He's a big doofus, but it's just impossible to have a more loyal friend. Hanging out with Paul and Steve was such a blast, I really wish I could be 21 again, and living those moments all over... I know he's happy, wearing his toque and chopping wood in Canada (eh) but I still miss him.
4. Al Mancuso- Little gay Al had the best synthpop cd collection, and was just so gutwrenchingly funny that it's impossible not to miss him. He's a really fun kid, and I miss him. (No, not like that, you perverts.)
5. Ed Quist- Ed is a wizard of sound, and was so far ahead of the curve on so many things... he was telling me about Autechre and Photek when I still thought Digital Poodle was the pinnacle of music. His analog synths were impressive, but it was our shared love of electronic music that made us get along so well. I lost his #, or I'd call him.
3. List five things you'd like to learn how to do.
1. play the theremin
3. take care of myself
4. List five things you'd do if you won the lottery (no limit).
1. Buy a G5 with 2 cinema displays and a stack of FW828s.
2. buy a house
3. iBooks for everyone!
4. pay off my debts and my parent's debts
5. travel the world
5. List five things you do that help you relax.
1. surf the web
2. listen to music